Have you always paid attention to how things around you are ordered and interdependent? Are you the type of person who needs to keep order in things and information? Do you try to always find the right procedure and the best solution? Are you able to rise, part with the crowd and make a strategic decision? This field of study will give you possibility to perfect your knowledge, ability and talent.
It is only up to you which direction you will take. You can guard a business and its employees from risks in the area of work and safety, or prehaps perfect your soft skills and become a good leader who prevents economic, personal, technological or media crisis. Who knows where you might end up? The world of opportunity is as infinite as the list of threats in it. This is why companies no longer look for managers, but for crisis managers: personalities who are able to analyze and manage processes, anticipate and respond appropriately to situations that arise; personalities who learn in their studies with us that making one’s decisions is just as important as not doubting them later.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Security of information
- Project management
- Risk analysis
- Security of machinery and equipment
- Process engineering
- Crisis management and the security system of the Czech Republic
- Psycho-social and communication issues of crisis situations
- Crisis management of small and medium-sized enterprises
- Modelling of crisis situations
- Applied computing
Where can you find employment after graduating?
- Security departments of technological complexes and industrial businesses
- Project management, consulting, optimization of production and non-production processes
- The sphere of trade and services, operations management
- Security agencies
- Other private sector businesses
- State administration and local authorities
- Units of the Integrated Emergency System (Police of the Czech Republic, Fire Rescue Service, Emergency Medical Service, the Army of the Czech Republic, and other)
- Crisis management bodies on he level of municipalities with extended powers, regional authorities or bodies with nationwide powers
- Departments of crisis readiness in hospitals and healthcare facilities
Form of study: full-time and part-time