Successive Master’s Study
Admission procedure Successive Master’s Study Programme
If you want to continue with us in further studies and earn the degree of Master of Science (M.Sc., abbreviated as Ing. before the name in Czech), you have to prove that you have learned something first – regardless of whether it was with us, or at any other school. Therefore, candidates must pass a written entrance examination on the issues comprised in our Bachelor’s study programmes. To succeed, you must earn a minimum of 30 out of 50 points. In addition to the completed application form and the successful completion of the test, you also have to meet the necessary formal requirements connected with it. If you are applying from another university, the admissions committee also has to review the affinity of your prior study and they may additionally specify differential subject requirements for you.
The current deadline for the receipt of applications to the 2nd round of the admissions procedure is August 13, 2018!
The entrance examination for the successive Master’s study programme at FLCM is held on 27th August, 2018.
The topical scope for the entrance exam to the Master’s degree course for the academic year 2018/2019 can be found here.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE?
The 2nd round of the admission procedure for undergraduate programmes in the academic year 2018/2019 is held on August 13, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY?
a) FILE YOUR E-APPLICATION WITHIN THE DEADLINE Just follow the procedure that can be found on the link: www.eprihlaska.utb.cz. Sign in. Choose what you want to study, enter all the personal information and print a copy of the application form for yourself. See the “Overview” link to check that you have entered everything correctly. You can also find the option to print the application form (“Print version”) and the information for the payment of administration fee. By registering your e-application, a unique study programme number is generated which is submitted with the payment of administration fee as its specific symbol. After the registration, the application is still accessible for any repairs, so no stress, the circle is closed upon the payment and acceptance of the fee.
b) PRINT OUT THE APPLICATION FORM TOGETHER WITH ANNEXES Print the application form mentioned in the previous paragraph. Add other attachments to it:
- proof of administration fee payment (postal money order snippet, or a copy of bank transactions statement)
- Applicants from any university apart from students of TBU in Zlín:
- a certified copy of the university graduation diploma and of the diploma supplement (the diploma must be certified at the registrar’s office or at an office designated to verifying signatures)
- Candidates from TBU in Zlín:
- a plain copy of the university graduation diploma, and of the diploma supplement
(Graduates of the FLCM TBU do not have to provide the supplement at all). If necessary, the diploma supplement may be replaced with a list of courses confirmed by the study department of the respective faculty.
Candidates from abroad (with the exception of citizens of the Slovak Republic) also need to append: – certificate of an exam in Czech language at least on level B2
– list of courses confirmed by the study department of the respective faculty in Czech (to assess the affinity of previous studies)
– certificate(s) of completed secondary education, which will be recognized and equivalenced, certified and translated into the Czech language
c) SEND THE APPLICATION TOGETHER WITH ATTACHEMENTS BY POST
Send everything not later than on August 17, 2018 to the address:
Fakulta logistiky a krizového řízení UTB ve Zlíně
Studentské nám. 1532
686 01 Uherské Hradiště
HOW MUCH IS IT?
Please complete the payment at the latest by 13 August 2018.
The administrative fee is CZK 490.
You can pay the fee either by bank transfer or by postal order. The fee is non-refundable at any stage of the recruitment procedure.
Payment details are as follows:
- Bank name: Komerční Banka Zlín
- account no: 27-1925270277/0100
- variable symbol: 2103602990
- specific symbol: programme-specific number which was given after the completion of the e-application form
- constant symbol: 0558 (bank transfer), 0379 (payment by postal order)
- IBAN for payment from abroad: CZ 7501000000 2719 2527 0277.
- When paying online with a credit card, the variable and specific symbol is automatically assigned.
- When paying online with a credit card, the payment is recorded as soon as it is successfully passed through the payment gateway.
The candidates must track the confirmation of administration fee payment at the interface of e-application completion. Within 10 days of the payment, the payment should appear in the system as “accepted” (or “přijata”, and by the green flag icon). Applications marked this way can no longer be altered or withdrawn. At the same time, it is necessary to monitor whether the application itself is accepted (green flag icon – this means that the application complies with all the formal requirements). If this confirmation of payment receipt or application acceptance do not appear, please contact us at: email@example.com
WHEN AND HOW WILL I LEARN ABOUT THE RESULT?
The admission of applicants is decided by the Dean of the Faculty on the basis of the recommendation of the admission committee.
The applicants will be admitted based on their success at the vocational test of the entrance exam.
The results will be known by August 31, 2018 at: https://stag.utb.cz/portal/studium/uchazec/prijimaci-rizeni.html?pc_lang=en
Candidates will be contacted regarding the proposal of admission to study by email. You will also learn the enrolment date when you will obtain the admission decision. Then, you become a full-fledged FLCM student.
The number of students admitted this academic year is set as follows:
Programmes of successive studies The estimated number of accepted students
- Security of Society – full-time study 80
WHEN DO I ENROLL TO STUDY?
Your personal presence on the enrolment day is required. In exceptional cases, enrolment can be performed by proxy of a person who produces a certified letter of attorney.
Enrolments for the 2nd round of admission procedure will be conducted in September 2018
Enrolments for the 1st round of admission procedure will be conducted in July 2018
IS ANYTHING UNCLEAR?
In case of any doubt, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 576 038 075.