Mgr. Marek Tomaštík, Ph.D.Department of Crisis Management
H1/1.17 - tel: +420 576 032 094
Marek Tomaštík mainly deals with issues of management, crisis management, and crisis management in the public sphere. His work also covers the field of crisis communication and risk communication. Recently, he has been trying to apply the issue of risk management to the area of museums, galleries, and other memorial institutions.
Consulting hoursby appointment
- 2003 - 2008: Tomas Bata University in Zlín – Faculty of Management and Economics, Postgraduate study.
- 1991 - 1996: Silesian University in Opava Faculty of Philosophy and Science in Opava.
- 1997 - 1991: Grammar School, Otrokovice.
Process of employment
- 2008 - Present: Tomas Bata University – Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management.
- 2008: Ministry of Regional Development, Department of Counselors of the Minister.
- 2007 - 2008: The Office of the Government of the Czech Republic, Department of Counselors of the Minister.
- 2002 - 2006: Deputy Mayor of Spytihnev Town.
- 2000 - 2007: The Thomas Bata Foundation, researcher.
- 1997 - 2000: Self-employed, University of Ostrava, Faculty of Arts.
Membership of expert organizations
- Research Institute of Agricultural Engineering, p. r. i., Supervisory Board, Vice-chairman, a member from 2014.
- Committee on Tourism of the Zlín Region, a member from 2016.
- European Association for Security.
Membership of bodies
- Scientific Board of Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management Tomas Bata University, 2012 - 2014.
- Lifelong Learning Council of Tomas Bata University, a member from 2014.
- Council of the University of the Third Age of Tomas Bata University, a member from 2012.
- Academic Senate of Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management, 2009 - 2012, 2012 - 2014.
- Academic Senate of Tomas Bata University, 2010-2013, 2013-2014.
- Dean´s Council of Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management, 2009-2010, 2014 - Present.