Profiling: Management of production and logistic systems
Have you always paid attention to how things around you are ordered and interdependent? Are you the type of person who needs to keep order in things and information? Do you try to always find the right procedure and the best solution? Are you able to rise, part with the crowd and make a strategic decision? This field of study will give you possibility to perfect your knowledge, ability and talent.
What is going to change when processes are fully automated, or when drones will be flying above our heads, delivering goods? Will it be advantageous for the companies to invest in them? What other risks does it still carry? You will be the one to know the answer. Who knows where you might end up? The world of opportunity is as infinite as the list of threats in it. This is why companies no longer look for managers, but for crisis managers: personalities who are able to analyze and manage processes, anticipate and respond appropriately to situations that arise. personalities who learn in their studies with us that making one’s decisions is just as important as not doubting them later.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Logistics support
- Project management
- Risk analysis
- Purchase logistics
- Process engineering
- Logistic marketing
- Crisis management of small and medium-sized enterprises
- Logistics of production and distribution
- Modelling of crisis situations
- Applied computing
- Cyber security
Where can you find employment after graduating?
- Transport companies, logistical centres
- Trainers of safe transportation of dangerous substances
- Project management, consulting, optimization of production and non-production processes
- Security departments of technological complexes and industrial businesses
- The sphere of trade and services, operations management
- Security agencies
- Other private sector businesses
- State administration and local authorities
- Units of the Integrated Emergency System (Police of the Czech Republic, Fire Rescue Service, Emergency Medical Service, the Army of the Czech Republic, and other)
- Crisis management bodies on he level of municipalities with extended powers, regional authorities or bodies with nationwide powers
- Departments of crisis readiness in hospitals and healthcare facilities
Form of study: full-time and part-time